Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Immortal Icons of Style

Dear F,

Your review was really fascinating and descriptive. When I've finished reading one day (good book!) I'll have a look at the hunger games.

I was wondering about what to write you and I thought about your book review. I knew that I could never write a review that compares with your amazing writing standards but then this afternoon my cousin gave me a really fascinating book "Fashion Box: The Immortal Icons of Style". It's such a beautiful book filled with hundreds of pictures of Fashion Icons in Iconic Clothes e.g. The little black dress.
I know it might not be your favourite book but it's still so fascinating to see pictures of Fashion icons in the same sort of clothing other different decades.

 
Lots of Love,
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment