Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Day

Dear F,

Unlike how I feel towards Justin Bieber, I really - or atleast used to - LOVE the twilight books!
Although I said I wasn't going to write about books, this book is so incredible that I have to share it with you!

One Day is such a mesmerising book; I could not put it down once I got into it. The only trouble is that it takes a very long time to get into it!



It’s all about a man named Dexter Mayhew and a woman called Emma Morley. It starts off on their graduation night; 15th July 1988 when they properly meet for the first time and really like each other but the next day they go their separate ways. It goes on for several years until 2007. Although this sounds like a long time, every year is completely different and thrilling! I’m going tell you about one of my favourite years but whilst trying not to completely give it away. Dexter and Emma decide to go away together and they set specific rules but later on find themselves breaking them and showing a romantic side to their complicated relationship.


I would definitely recommend this book, especially someone who loves a real romance book.


At the end it had me shedding tears, but you need to read one day to know whether they were tears of joy or sadness.


I hope you like it!
Love T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment