Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve


Dear F,

Today Tash, Lara, me and Abi (we used to "be a four-some" but Abi didn't go to the same school as us this year) went shopping and then we went to see the movie "New Year's Eve". I thought why not tell you about it?


New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve is such an exciting movie. It made me split my sides laughing whilst making me feel as if I wanted to cry out loud with sorrow. It's all about a handful of people whose stories are connected in some way and it's about what they do on New Year's Eve. Although Ava (Sofia Vergara) was not a particully main character she definitely made me laugh the most! Of course were lots of other only actors/actresses who made me laugh but I remeber her being very, very funny!
It has a wide range of different stories such as fight between to pregnant women to see delivers the first baby of the new year, a young man helping a woman complete a list of new year's resolutions in return for party tickets, a dying man's last wish and many many more!
It was so much better than I expected it to be but I really wish I saw it on New Year's Eve!!
8/10

You should really watch it!
Lots of Love,
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment